Saturday, May 12, 2012

All Things Wedding - DIY and Personal Touches

As mentioned, I have so many wedding ideas and crafts to share! Here are some of my favorites from my sister's wedding!

Something not so traditional for a traditional wedding! Forget the pillow, the coolest ring bearers are sporting this adorable sign.

My sister's husband's niece and nephews refer to him as "Uncle Nucci." Nucci is Italian for "uncle." In an effort to surprise the groom, the bride and I had this sign made. As expected, it brought a tear to his eye and laughter and "awes" from all the guests!

Something blue? Try these subtle "I Do" stickers for the bottom of the bride's shoes! For those who have a Mass during the ceremony, kneeling makes for a great photo opp! 
I surprised the bride and put these stickers on her gorgeous pair of Badgley Mischka pumps. Badgley Mischka has a great line of Bridal and Bridemaid shoes if you're looking!

Also inspired by Father of the Bride, I made these homemade chalkboard boxes, which were perfect for keeping track of RSVPs! 

The personalized hangers are the perfect accessory to the most important "Wedding White"...the dress! Also a great photo opp, these hangers make for a wonderful shower or bachelorette party gift! You can also get personalized hangers for the bridesmaids and mother of the bride/groom.



Happy Hobbying,
The Self Proclaimed, Modern Day Renaissance Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment