Thursday, September 20, 2012

Falling for Fashion: Colored Stem Obsessed...








I spent much of my spring and summer putting together a nice collection of colored jeans because I find them so easy to pair with an outfit. I was very pleased to see the colored marvel are making an appearance in this season's Fall fashion previews!

Of course, I can't go a season without making some form of an update to my, too much to handle/hoarding worthy, wardrobe, so I picked up a few new colors to transition to Fall.  We are even seeing them in corduroy, which adds texture and warmth.
I love the Rockstar pairs from Old Navy. They are so comfortable, they come in every color, and don't make you break the bank?!?
My color picks this fall...plum, mustard, navy blue, and red!




Here are some of my favorite ways to wears this trend:


Put a spin on the nautical look with these Stuart Weitzman leopard wedges and a metallic statement necklace.



Don't stop at just two colors! Go bold with this mustard, green, and pink look. If you must, tone it down with a chambray button down (another great wardrobe staple).
 Check out this one from Madewell:



I'm LOVING the mustard and plum color combo this fall! Pair it with a black blazer and a cap toe heel from Sam Edelman.







Happy Hobbying Shopping,
-MDRW-

No comments:

Post a Comment