Monday, July 23, 2012

For the Love of the Photos

As I mentioned in my "about me", I love taking photos and capturing moments in time! I took photos this afternoon for a great couple who was having their vows renewed after 23 years of marriage! I was reminded that I have not shared any of my photos on my blog, so I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures that I have taken for some other great couples and families! There are even some scenic shots that I have used for decor around the house as well!

I started getting into photography when my Dad picked up a Canon Rebel a few years back. He always had an interest in photography and used to work in a dark room to produce great images of my Mom from a distance. He might be where I got it from, however I don't think I would have the patience to sit in a dark room and wait for images to appear. I like instant gratification, so the digital world is perfect for me!

Enjoy!


The Coleman Family


Michele and Chris' Engagement




Katie and Michael's Engagement



NYC




Mexico

California

Pure Michigan

The Eberle Boys

 Feral Feline Project

Cecilia

The Barnes Family





Happy Hobbying,
The Self Proclaimed, Modern Day Renaissance Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment