Here it goes...you will need:
- 4 boxes of Oreos
- 3 bags of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 bags of white chocolate chips
- Edible pearls (found at a craft store)
- A dash of canola oil or Crisco
- Parchment paper
- 2 ziplock plastic bags
- Plastic favor bags (found at a craft store)
- Thin ribbon to match your wedding colors
- Lots of patience
- 1 Masseuse
2. Once melted, dip one Oreo at a time face down, submerging all but one face. To smooth the coated face of the cookie, slide up the side of the bowl to get a flat edge. Place on parchment paper and do the same with half of your Oreos.
3. Dip a knife if the melted chocolate a sprinkle over Oreo in straight lines, creating a "v-neck" shaped dress.
4. While white cookies are drying place 5 edibles pearls in a "u-shape", creating the look of a necklace.
5. Repeat step 1 with the semi-sweet chocolate. Now you should have about 60 white Oreos and 60 semi-sweet.
6. Once the semi-sweet has dried, melt 1/2 a bag of white chocolate (see step 1) and the melted white chocolate in a plastic bag. Squeeze bag until chocolate is in one corner of the bag and cut very small hole in the corner. This creates a homemade decorating bag.
7. Squeeze white chocolate onto the semi-sweet Oreo in the shape of a triangle on the top-center. Let dry.
8. Repeat step 6 with semi-sweet chocolate
9. Create little buttons and a bow tie on the white triangle you created in step 7. I mentioned in the "ingredients" section that you will need patience and a masseuse. This is why...this step as well as step 7 take some time and focus. Be sure the stretch your neck after this portion...no joke :) I guess this is why people pay others to do this for them :P
10. Let dry
11. Carefully place one of each kind of Oreos in plastic favor bags
12. Tie closed with ribbon
13. Place on your guest's plate or in a basket near an enterance/exit and enjoy!
The Self-Proclaimed, Modern Day Renaissance Woman